Instagram is an awesome photo and micro video sharing platform and if you’re a user you know how you can’t post animated gif files into it. But not anymore. You can post the gif files easily as video files if you follow the steps in here. Hope this helps you.
1. Upload your gif files to Giphy.com
2. Click on the Instagram icon down below the gif you uploaded
3. Enter your email to send the converted Instagram supported format.
4. Open the email in your smartphone and download the attached video.
5. Open Instagram app and click on upload button.
6. Select gallery and select the video file which you just downloaded and upload it.
7. You might have to trim the video if the original gif was more than 15 seconds.
I hope I helped you, do let us know if you know any other methods of sharing animated gifs in Instagram.